A chemical peel is used to improve and smoothen facial skin texture using specially prepared scientific solutions to remove dead skin. it is used for improving the appearance of the skin. Skin peeling can be done on the face, neck, and hands, wherein a special solution is applied for exfoliation and peeling. Peeling treatment of skin allows quick skin regeneration, removes wrinkles, and smoothens the skin. Chemical peeling is very safe and medically approved procedure. Chemical peels are used to treat a number of conditions including pimples, acne scars, aging skin, pigmentation, sun-damaged skin, skin rejuvenation.
Chemical peels can improve the skin’s appearance. In this treatment, a chemical solution is applied to the skin, which makes it “blister” and eventually peel off. The new skin is usually smoother and less wrinkled than the old skin.
Chemical peels can be done on the face, neck, or hands. They can be used to:
- Reduce fine lines under the eyes and around the mouth
- Treat wrinkles caused by sun damage and ageing
- Improve the appearance of mild scars
- Treat certain types of acne
- Reduce age spots, freckles, and dark patches (melasma) due to pregnancy or taking birth control pills
- Improve the look and feel of skin