Laser skin rejuvenation is a non-invasive treatment designed to remove skin blemishes and stimulate increased production of collagen which works to improve the overall appearance of the skin. These treatments are considered very safe.
There are several areas of skin that can be treated using laser skin rejuvenation. Such treatments are administered onto facial skin, legs, arms, torso, and hands. Facial treatments are naturally the most sought after laser skin rejuvenation treatments. This is because the appearance of our facial skin has a great impact on how attractive we look. Smooth, wrinkle-free facial skin makes us look young and healthy.
The following are some examples of skin rejuvenation and resurfacing treatment methods:
Laser And Intense Pulse Light (IPL) Treatments
– used to remove discoloration and/or tighten sagging skin
– various acid peels used in different combinations to remove damaged outer skin layers
Ablative Laser Treatments (Fractional, CO2 Lasers)
– remove outer layers of skin to smooth lines and wrinkles
Mechanical Ablation (Dermabrasion, Dermaplaning)
– surgical scraping methods to soften skin surface irregularities
Non-Ablative Treatments (Microdermabrasion, Microneedling, Light Acid Peels)
– minimally invasive sanding methods to treat light scarring and discolorations
– injectable compounds to improve skin contouring.
Botulinum Toxin Type A Treatments
– blocks nerve contraction to relax wrinkles
Spider Vein Treatment (Sclerotherapy)
– injections to collapse unsightly surface veins
Dr. Vaseem Choudhary is the Best Skin PRP Specialist in Pune who provided all possible solutions for skin rejuvenation and skin related problems. He is expertise in Homeopathic Facial rejuvenation treatment for a long time and gives resolutions on acne/pimples, skin tightening, anti-aging, skin brightening problems.