- In this modern era and fast pace of life, Platelet-rich plasma is gaining popularity at a faster rate.
- Platelet-rich hair plasma treatment is an effective non-surgical hair loss treatment.
- It helps in treating all types of hair loss.
- It gives successful results.
- Some physicians are also using PRP treatment for muscle healing, tissue healing, and treating symptoms of arthritis.
- It entails a three-step medical treatment
- Platelets are fragments of cells in the blood which contain growth factors and also have the ability to clot.
- At first, blood is drawn from the arm.
- Then this blood is processed into a centrifuge which separates it into three different layers known as platelet-poor plasma, platelet-rich plasma, and red blood cells.
- Then only platelet-rich plasma is separated from the rest.
- Then topical anesthesia is applied on the portion of the scalp where platelet-rich plasma is to be injected for treating baldness.
- Then this blood is injected into the scalp and hair follicles.
- Then his hair is washed and the procedure is complete.
USES OF Platelet Rich plasma
Platelet-rich plasma is also used in various other disorders other than alopecia such as
- Carpel tunnel syndrome
- Chronic muscle pain
- Can PRP stop hair fall?
- How long does PRP last for hair?
If taken good care PRP can last up to 12 months.
- Are there any side effects after doing PRP treatment?
There are no side effects after the treatment unless the patient is sensitive to causing an allergic reaction.
- How many times we can do PRP treatment on our hair?
Depending upon your hair loss doctor may decide the number of sessions. But on average 3 treatments, 4 to 6 weeks apart are more than enough to get the desired result.
- What does PRP exactly do?
PRP helps in restoring your follicle’s ability to regrow hair.
Homeo Care Clinic
Dr. Vaseem Choudhary is the Best Hair PRP Specialist in Pune provided all possible solutions for hair fall and hair loss problems. He is expertise in Hair Transplant treatment for a long time and recovers many patients and gives resolutions on hair loss, hair-fall problems.