Studies on platelet-rich plasma therapy and the use of PRP injections to reduce hair loss are comparatively new to the world of science. Recent clinical studies have shown that PRP therapy is effective with different growth factors; many doctors have started to try in their practice. Because of this their many questions unless you do some deep research into the topic you can get the answers.
Fortunately, we have answers for you. Here we would be telling you the advantages and Disadvantages of PRP for Hair Treatment.
- PRP is a simple procedure that does not involve any surgery, incisions or healing.
- One of the main advantages of PRP therapy is that the procedure requires your own blood. This reduces the risk of the body rejecting or any other allergic reaction to the treatment and increases the safety and hygiene nature of the entire process.
- No Downtime – The recovery period involved in PRP is very less.
- It is a safe and reliable procedure.
- Natural-looking results can be seen through PRP treatment
- It promotes growth factors in the body hence which in turn stimulates hair growth.
PAIN AT INJECTION SITE –
When the injection is not properly injected to the donor area, it may cause pain for first few days which can be reduced by proper massage to the affected site.
If the procedure not carried out with all aseptic precautions, but this can be reduced by proper medications.
Nerve injury can happen, but it can be managed and is also rare.
TISSUE DAMAGED –
There can be damaging of tissue, which is rare.
Even though PRP has some side effects, but it can be managed with proper care, aseptic precautions, and medications. When you select an advanced clinic that has the latest techniques and the right facilities to perform PRP the risk reduces and results enhances. When you choose PRP Hair Loss Treatment, you will definitely get better and enhanced results from PRP.